Sunday, October 18, 2009

montgomery.

riding through montgomery, alabama texting exes & wishin I was sexin, aooow. just playing. I feel like this was a terrible weekend to come down here. there was too much going on, my homegirl was doing too much.

it began with me chillin in bass (a residence hall in the beautiful campus of miles college [sarcasm] residing smack dab in the middle of some projects in fairfield, alabama) with my homegirl who came down here frm not-to-far-from-me, new york. she told me a friend of mine frm campus was tryna get ahold of me. she passed me her phone and told me to say hello.
"hello?"
"you're going home with me this wknd, bitch. go pack. you got fifteen minutes."
so I go back to the room and pack my shit. now she TOLD me to come with her to her house in montgomery. so I go.

we go to her uncle's house, meet up with her "bae", smoke, and then leave. we chill for a while, meet up with another friend, smoke, chill. & then she tells me she's gonnor stay with "Klint?"
well, I don't fckin know "Klint", so of course I'm gonna go with her. Bad fucking idea.

I'm sittin in this bitch's living room while my homie and her are fckin in the back. the movie they got me watching starts skipping and playing the same part over and over and over. I can't stop it, pause it, reverse it, fast forward it, nothing. so I start punching it. frustrated, I text my homegirl to "come fix this fckin tv." her bitch skitters out still pulling her shirt over her head and asks me what I wanna watch. I swore I told her "transformers 2" but end up watching "transporter 3". deaf scallywag.

the movie doesn't have enough fighting scenes. every dialogue is drowned out with loud moans from the back. my phone is dying and the charger doesn't work so I'm frustrated. I've been sitting on this couch for two fckin hours. bitch better come on.

when my homie comes out the room, I wanna kick her ass.

the next night.
we smoke. but I'm starting to feel more and more like this was the most wrong wknd to come EVER. we're informed of a smoking party where you bring an L & it's matched up. sounds heavenly to me. I'm planning on going back on my non-smoking mission when I return to campus; this is a "vacation". however, none of us have money, so the party is out. and walah, my homie has to go get cuddy again. (if I sound jealous, it could be because I am a tiny tiny teeny bit. believe me, after seeing the bitch, I am NOT that jealous.) she doesn't kno what to do with me again, so she has her "bae" babysit me. me & him end up going to the smoke party which is an all gay male event. they dance, I watch (I'm the most masculine person in the room) and we leave. no bud.
we drive around a little to kill time & then go back to get my homegirl. I told her to sanitize her fckin hands before she touches me. no dap, nigga.

day three, I'm awakened by my homegirl's

I'm evil as fck in the morning. we get dressed, go to church, etc. not too bad. then she's informed of some sort of "family" meeting. guess what... not family? can't go. once again.. I need to be babysat. wonder what they're gonna do with me tonite!

I don't mean to sound like I'm immature, bitchy, whiney, whatever. I'm aware I'm jst straight up complaining. but fck it. I don't care about your opinion to be quite frank. lol. seriously. avoi...

btw; remind you tell you abt miles. LORD do I have to tell you about this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment