Saturday, October 31, 2009

halloween.

Halloween

there's a hundred and one secrets that I keep tangled inside me; things like 102607 one of the best days of my life... the way I was held, the way we argued- the reason why I don't live with my father, biological father, or mom- see no one knows me inside and out, not even my own brother. and as unfortunate as it is the only person who does know me entirely is only because I seem to be the identical generation-x version of her. this is NOT on purpose. secrets always come to light, I suppose but I don't think im ready for that. so until then, I'm sweeping up these skeletons that attempted to topple out when I opened my closet door- and shoving them back where they were dislodged from. I want to spare myself life-ache in the end.

"now it's hardly simple, it's jst simply hard... I find myself not being myself to avoid all the confrontation." -so simple; alicia keys.

who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment