Friday, July 31, 2009

Going

Real Chance of Love, Daisy of Love, Rock of Love, Whatever of Love are all stupid. I don't understand why I find myself on the couch, glued to VH1, watching all of this bullshit. Well, I admit, I watch Real Chance of Love because Risky is sexy as hell. I followed her into Charm School and watch her beautiful transformation, along with Bay Bay Bay's bigheaded ass. Everything else is bullshit. Bullshit that keeps my eyes glued and ready sit in the exact same spot, same time next week. What is it about bullshit fake drama that keeps people stuck? Sure there are people out there that refuse to watch bullshit TV and actually keep good on it. But what about the people like me, that resent the fact that this shit is on but still find ourselves watching it, sometimes even turning to the channel 5 mins early for the recap of last weeks even though we've seen last weeks? Actually, that's just sad. I only do that when I'm bored. (Or for the sake of my rep, NEVER. lol) I really wonder this shit.
Anyways, I didn't mean for this blog to ramble about bullshit television. I'm feeling some type of way about moving to Alabama. I hate relocating. I hate new shit. I hate change until it's already taken place and is no longer change- so I guess that just means I hate change. I don't like new situations. As a twenty-one year old, I know I'm too old for this shit, but I can't help it. I'm not excited to be away from my hometown, my homeSTATE, my best friends, my pseudofamily; I don't want to leave. I'm not excited to be in a new state in the South surrounded by people I don't know as well as people I'm not used to. The only thing I'm really excited about to be quite honest is the groupies and getting my education- also immature, but I mean, it's me, Spit. What do you expect?
I guess I could say I'm nervous and full of anxiety. What about my room? Do I have a ride from the airport? Are they going to do my financial aid right? etc, etc. I want to avoid drama as much as possible but I know it's going to follow me.. drama is there everywhere you go.

I'm distracted, I'll write more later.

3 comments:

  1. Ha, the transformation is going to bug you out, but take a breath and meet it head on. You got it shordy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I vowed not to watch Real chance of love 2 or for the love of ray j 2, so we'll see

    ReplyDelete