Saturday, June 26, 2010

it's over

written 2/10/08

it’s over.
It's dangling from a string.

life.

existance.

oh it's wearing itself thin.

who gives a fuck about elvis?

STOP PLAYING ELVIS!

no one gives a damn.

at least not me.

he's fucking dead.

Existance!

People snatch it up and mold it into whatever they want it to be.

what if you want it to be gone?

Fuck, what if you can't fathom the idea of another day--

another horrific even that takes your gut and emotions and fucks them up the ass with a steel pipe?

that's real right?

that's life right?

Just BULLSHIT.

on the fucking regular...
i'm so angry man...so tired...so tired...so

AAAHHH!!!

i feel dead.

alone.

old.

cold.

ugly.

awful.

shitty.

LOVE me!!

LOVE ME!!
don't FUCK ME RAPE ME HIT ME BEAT ME HURT ME

don't tell me you love me and then take it back.
just...

hug me. and smile in my face.

please

No comments:

Post a Comment