Friday, June 25, 2010

Except Me

Let's get something straight; I don't need you.
No weapon necessary 'cause my attitude is lethal.
But if we compare I'd suggest you stay in your place;
I could make you Fall Out Boy -Arm's Race.
But pass me the guitar so I can torture it like Wayne-
drive you up the wall, explode your brain -Kurt Cobain.
(Rest in peace, 'cause I really was a fan)
sitting in class writing Nirvana lyrics on my hand,
MY mind SO fucked up couldn't no one understand.
Had cuts but I stitched that shit up like Lilo
and no these not lies this is all real.
Born with money but still driven to steal,
too much love in my hear for others so it's me I had to kill.
Homeless and roaming, nowhere to go but I'm goin;
big lips, nice tits, no hips, they still hit-
if I aint wanna give it up, fuck it they steal it;
and then Dad called me a hoe, the doctor promiscuous.
If only they knew the shit I went through was ridiculous,
but fuck it I knew I was worth way more than this-
I'm not big fat and ugly, but dammit I'm still precious.

written 12/12/O9

No comments:

Post a Comment